By William Joyce
The heroic George is back!
William Joyce, the writer of many best-selling and award-winning photo books, together with Dinosaur Bob, Santa Calls, and Rolie Polie Olie, provides a brand new deluxe version of George shrinks. Now an lively Saturday-morning application on PBS, the vintage photo ebook that began all of it will attraction readers of all sizes.
Read Online or Download George Shrinks PDF
Similar crafts & games books
;Beaded Critters КНИГИ ; ХОББИ и РАЗВЛЕЧЕНИЯ Автор: Коллектив Название: Beaded Critters Издательство: Kalmbach Books Год: 1989 Формат: jpg,djvu Размер: 21,6/5,5 Мб Для сайта: www. mirknig. comИздание на английском языке. Описание и руководства по исполнению 23 различных "созданий", в то или иное время опубликованных на страницах журнала BEAD&BUTTON.
From cast-on stitches to binding off, this instruction manual information the easy steps had to flip likely advanced sock knitting tasks into effortless and stress-free actions. worthy images and educational drawings make sure that even green knitters may be capable of produce fine quality socks and deal with extra complex thoughts, equivalent to the Kitchener sew on the toe.
Know about the fundamentals of fiber arts whereas growing cool stuff. The Cool Punch Needle for children identify teaches the 1st steps of the way to punch needle. actions may also help youngsters use what they realized to make an grand magazine, a cuddly cup comfortable, a brightly coloured jewellery field and extra. customized how-to photographs and straightforward step by step directions make crafting a blast.
- Crafts for Kids Who Are Learning about Weather
- Rainforests: An Activity Guide for Ages 6-9
- Amazing Rubber Band Cars: Easy-to-Build Wind-Up Racers, Models, and Toys
- Sleeping Beauty Coloring Book
- North American Desert Life Coloring Book (Dover Nature Coloring Book)
Additional resources for George Shrinks
6. Use the markers to draw a face and hair on the end piece cut from the stick to make a “driver” for the car. 7. Glue the driver between the wooden spoon and the clothespin on the left side of the car. Could you check under the hood, please? 47 About the Author and Artist Thirty years as a teacher and director of nursery school programs have given Kathy Ross extensive experience in guiding young children through crafts projects. Among the more than forty craft books she has written are Crafts For All Seasons, More of the Best Holiday Crafts Ever, The Storytime Craft Book, and the All New Holiday Crafts for Kids series.
5. 5-cm) circles from the white paper for eyes. Cut two smaller black circles for the pupils for the eyes. 6. Glue the pupils to the eyes, then glue the eyes to the lid above the nose. 7. Cut yarn bits and glue them to the lid above the eyes for the hair. 8. Slip the top of the sock cuff over the band cut from the margarine tub. 9. Snap the lid on over the sock covered edge of the band to secure the lid to the top of the sock. Drop your spare coins through the mouth of the happy face to store them safely in the sock.
Glue two wiggle eyes on the head, just under the pointed ears. 16. Use the hole punch to punch a round nose for the cat from the pink paper. Glue the nose to the head of the cat just below the eyes. 17. Unravel some bits of pink yarn to use for whiskers. Glue some yarn whiskers to the head of the cat on each side of the nose. Woof! Woof! Meow! Meow! 37 “Drain” Stick Here is what you need: long cardboard tube from wrapping paper aluminum foil cellophane tape hole reinforcer pom-pom 38 white craft glue two large wiggle eyes polystyrene packing “peanuts” Here is what you do: 1.