By W. E. Moerner, M. Orrit, U. P. Wild, Thomas Basché
Provides the newest advancements in detecting and probing unmarried entities. a radical but concise survey of present equipment and their purposes are integrated.
Read or Download Single-molecule optical detection, imaging and spectroscopy PDF
Similar atomic & nuclear physics books
The aim of this text is to study spontaneous emission from a number of assorted viewpoints, even supposing a wide a part of will probably be dedicated to the quantum statistical theories of spontaneous emission which were built lately, and to discussing the interrelations between diversified techniques.
- Coherent Vibrational Dynamics (Practical Spectroscopy)
- Quasimolecular Modelling (World Scientific Lecture Notes in Physics)
- Detection of Trapped Antihydrogen (Springer Theses)
- Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics, Volume 44: Electron Collisions with Molecules in Gases: Applications to Plasma Diagnostics and Modeling
- Proceedings of the John Hall Symposium: In Honor of John Hall on the Occasion of His 70th Birthday
- Ultrafast Infrared And Raman Spectroscopy (Practical Spectroscopy)
Extra info for Single-molecule optical detection, imaging and spectroscopy
56, 15, (1993).  H. J. Carmichael and D. F. Walls, J. Phys. B 9, L43, (1976).  H. J. Kimble, M. Dagenais, and L. Mandel, Phys. Rev. Lett. 39, 691, (1977).  See R. Loudon, The Quantum Theory of Light, 2nd Ed. (Clarendon, Oxford, 1983), p. 226-249.  S. Kummer, S. Mais, and Th. BaschC, J. Phys. Chem. 99, 17078, (1995).  T. Plakhotnik, D. Walser, M. Pirotta, A. Renn, and U. P. Wild, Science 271, 1703, (1996).  S. Kummer, C. Brauchle, and Th. Basche, Mol. Cryst. Liq. Cryst. 283, 255, (1996).
149.  T. Plakhotnik, W. E. Moerner, T. Irngartinger, and U. P. Wild, Chimia 48, 31, (1994).  W. E. Moerner, T. Plakhotnik, T. Irngartinger, M. Croci, V. Palm, and U. P. Wild, J. Phys. Chem. 98, 7382, (1994).  J. M. Hayes, R. P. Stout, and G. J. Small, J. Chem. Phys. 74,4266, (1981).  F. Guttler, J. Sepiol, T. Plakhotnik, A. Mitterdorfer, A. Renn, and U. P. Wild, J. Lumin. 56,29, (1993).  G. Zumofen and J. Klafter, Chem. Phys. Lett. 219, 303, (1994). [SO] P. Tchenio, A. B. Myers, and W.
A. J. M. Disselhorst, M. C. J. M. Donckers, E. J. J. Groenen, J. Schmidt, and W. E. Moerner, Nature 363,242, (1993).  J. Wrachtrup, C. von Borczyskowski, J. Bernard, M. Orrit, and R. Brown, Nature 363, 244, (1993).  P. D. Reilly and J. L. Skinner, Phys. Rev. Lett. 71,4257, (1993).  P. D. Reilly and J. L. Skinner, J. Chem. Phys. 102, 1540, (1995).  R. Kubo, Ado. Chem. Phys. 15, 101, (1969).  R. M. Silsbee, Phys. Rev. 128, 1726, (1962).  D. E. McCumber and M. D. Sturge, J.